Some posts on this site contain affiliate links. If you book or purchase something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read the full disclosure policy here.
Air Fryer BBQ Pork Tenderloin is a delicious barbecue meal without a grill! This quick and easy air fryer recipe only takes 20 minutes, making it great for big groups and meal preps.
I also included an easy homemade BBQ sauce recipe!
Why Air Fryer BBQ Pork Tenderloin?
For foodies, summer signifies one thing: Grilling Season! Coming from the Philippines, BBQ and grilling reminds me of Filipino Pork Barbecue. But being in North America, it reminds me of Texas BBQ like brisket and ribs.
But if you don’t have a grill, or are living in a condo (you’re not allowed to have a grill in your unit), then you’re only hope for grilling is if your condo has their own shared barbeque amenities or if your family and friend’s host a summer BBQ.
I was craving Filipino pork BBQ so this is why I decided to make Air Fryer BBQ Pork Tenderloin! Now you can make delicious barbecue pork without using a grill.
The result was amazing. The pork tenderloin came out tender and moist!
Best of all, because of the high heat on the air fryer, the barbecue sauce actually caramelizes on the pork giving it the look and taste we want when grilling.
What Makes This Air Fryer Recipe So Good?
- Quick. One batch of BBQ Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin only takes a total time of 20 minutes.
- Simply and Easy. There is not much ingredients and work required to make this dish.
- No Grill Barbecue Recipe. This air fryer recipe gives you similar results without a grill.
- Flexible. You can use any sauce you want. Or if you don’t want sauce, you can just use a dry rub.
What You Need For Air Fryer BBQ Pork Tenderloin
I used the Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven TOA-60 for this recipe. The size of its air fryer basket was enough to cook the entire batch of pork tenderloin.
This recipe will still work with other air fryers should but you will might need to adjust timing for best results. And depending on capacity, you might need multiple run it in batches.
Barbecue Pork Tenderloin Ingredients
- Pork Tenderloin – I used pork tenderloin because it is one of the most tender cuts of pork so it doesn’t become too tough in the air fryer. It is one of the leanest part too so it’s healthier than other cuts.
- BBQ Sauce – you can use favourite brand of Barbecue sauce or homemade sauce. I included an easy homemade BBQ sauce recipe below.
- Oil – just enough to coat the pork so it doesn’t stick to the basket since we are using lean pork.
Also Read: Prosciutto Arugula Pizza Recipe
How To Make Barbecue Pork Tenderloin in an Air Fryer
Cut the pork tenderloin into cubes then, in a medium oil, toss them with the oil and BBQ sauce to coat.
Place the pork on the air fryer basket and set air fryer to 375F for 15 minutes without crowding and overlapping. Note: This setting was tested on the Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven. And it came out perfectly caramelized.
How To Make Easy Barbecue Sauce Recipe
For this BBQ Pork Tenderloin, I actually ended up making my own BBQ sauce instead with things I have in the pantry. It is so easy to make!
Just mix 15g maple syrup, 110g ketchup and 20g apple cider vinegar in a cup. This barbecue sauce comes out tasting like Filipino Pork BBQ!
What Dishes To Serve With Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Air Fryer Edamame Scallion Rice
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Jeera Rice
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Stir-Fry Thai Curry Udon Noodles
BBQ Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Be sure to bookmark/save/pin this post so you can easily make Barbeque Pork Tenderloin in the air fryer!
I would love to see how this recipe worked for you! Please share your creations with me on social media and tag me so I can check them out: @TravellinFoodie on Instagram & Twitter and Travelling Foodie on Facebook.
- Pat the pork tenderloin dry then dice them.
- Toss the pork tenderloin in olive oil and barbecue sauce to coat.
- Place pork tenderloin in the air fryer basket with no crowding and overlapping.
- Air Fry for 15 minutes at 375F (190C)
- You can use store bought or homemade BBQ sauce.
- I used the Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven TOA-60 for this recipe.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 444mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 37g
Please note that nutrition information you see is provided and automatically calculated by Nutritionix. This may vary depending on the specific ingredients that you use. To ensure the most accurate information, I suggest entering your specific ingredients into a nutrition calculator.
Hope this Air Fryer BBQ Pork Tenderloin recipe gives you an idea on how to make pork barbecue without the grill! It’s a main dish to serve family style!