Some posts on this site contain affiliate links. If you book or purchase something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read the full disclosure policy here.
These Avocado Blueberry Popsicles are perfect frozen dessert treat for a hot summer day! Filled with banana, blueberries and creamy avocado, this sweet and creamy ice pops recipe can easily be made in 10 minutes.
Creamy Blueberry and Avocado Popsicles
Whenever summer time hits, I am always on the look out for nice frozen desserts like ice cream or ice pops as a way to cool down.
I remember when I attended the Taste of St. Augustine Festival in the summer. It was an extremely hot day that time and the gourmet ice pops from The Hyppo really saved me.
I’ve had these popsicle molds sitting in my kitchen cupboard for a while so I decided to put it to use by making these Avocado Blueberry Popsicles since the weather has started getting warmer and I am actually feeling the heat at home.
I chose avocado because most people think of avocados for savoury dishes like guacamole, avocado toast, soup and, of course, the popular avocado egg rolls. Since avocados are actually fruits (most people think they’re vegetables), they can be used for desserts and sweet dishes as well.
I used condensed milk instead of water because I wanted the texture of the ice popsicle to be more like an ice cream. And the sweetness of condensed milk turns the popsicle into a dessert offering.
The avocado, banana and condensed milk all combine to make this into a creamy, thick and sweet popsicle, while the blueberries add a tartness to balance the sweetness.
So if you want something cold for the summer heat or just something to satisfy your sweet tooth, these Avocado Blueberry Popsicles are the perfect frozent treat!
What Makes This Popsicle Recipe So Good?
- Quick and Easy. This is mostly a dump and blend recipe.
- Creamy. The creamy texture makes you feel like you’re eating ice cream instead. It’s very addicting and delicious that I had to stop myself from eating 5 in one sitting.
- Dessert. These Avocado Blueberry Popsicles are a great way to end your meal on a sweet note.
- Healthy-ish. These creamy fruity popsicles uses healthy fruits as the ingredients. Although condensed milk isn’t necessarily healthy, it is a healthier alternative than sugar because of the extra protein, fat and nutrients like calcium and phosphorus. Though it is not vegan, this recipe is vegetarian.
What You Need For Avocado Blueberry Banana Popsicles
- Blender. I used the Hamilton Beach Personal Creations Blender which is good to make single portions of drinks. The blending jar doubles as a mug as well so it is less cleaning afterwards. You can check it out on Amazon here.
- Popsicle Molds. I used the IKEA CHOSIGT Ice Pop Maker for mine (link here). If you’re looking to buy on Amazon, the closest one that’s highly rated is Onyx Stainless Steel Popsicle Mold found here.
- Avocado – 1 piece
- Blueberries – 1 cup
- Banana – 1 piece
- Condensed Milk – 300 ml
How To Make Sweet & Creamy Avocado Blueberry Popsicles
Peel the avocado and discard the pit. Add avocado and half the blueberries into the blender.
Peel the banana. Add the banana and condensed milk into a blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
Add the remaining blueberries into the blender jar and swirl to mix.
Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds then store in the freezer.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
Avocado Blueberry Popsicles Recipe
Be sure to bookmark/save/pin this post so you can easily make these sweet and creamy Berry Avocado Banana Ice Pops!
Here’s the Avocado Blueberry Popsicles Recipe!
I would love to see how this recipe worked for you! Please share your creations with me on social media and tag me so I can check them out: @TravellinFoodie on Instagram & Twitter and Travelling Foodie on Facebook.
- 1 piece Avocado
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 piece Banana
- 300 ml Condensed Milk
- Peel the avocado and discard the pit. Peel the banana.
- Add avocado, banana, half the blueberries and condensed milk into a blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Add the remaining blueberries into the blender jar and swirl to mix.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds then store in the freezer.
- Hamilton Beach Personal Creations Blender
- IKEA CHOSIGT Ice Pop Maker
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 42mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 20gProtein: 3g
Please note that nutrition information you see is provided and automatically calculated by Nutritionix. This may vary depending on the specific ingredients that you use. To ensure the most accurate information, I suggest entering your specific ingredients into a nutrition calculator.
Hope this Creamy Avocado & Blueberry Popsicles recipe helps give you an idea on what to do with your popsicle molds! This delicious frozen dessert is a perfect way to cool down during the summer.