Some posts on this site contain affiliate links. If you book or purchase something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read the full disclosure policy here.
This Avocado Blueberry Smoothie is a healthy and delicious breakfast! This quick and easy smoothie recipe only uses 5 ingredients which you can make in 5 minutes.
Creamy Blueberry Banana Avocado Smoothie
I was so happy with how the Avocado Blueberry Popsicles turned out that I wanted to make a smoothie version after. This Avocado Blueberry Banana smoothie is great thing to make when you don’t have the popsicle mold.
And no, they are not exactly the same recipe! I tried tasting the pre-frozen form of the popsicle and it didn’t taste that good. It was too thick and sweet, so I actually had to make changes for this smoothie recipe.
What Makes This Smoothie Recipe So Good?
- Quick and Easy. This is a pure a dump and blend recipe that’s done in 5 minutes.
- Creamy. If you like milkshakes, this avocado banana blueberry smoothie honestly tastes like a milkshake.
- Healthy. All the ingredients used for the recipe have health benefits so you can feel good in drinking this.
What You Need For Avocado Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- Blender. I used the Hamilton Beach Personal Creations Blender which is good to make single portions of drinks. The blending jar doubles as a mug as well so it is less cleaning afterwards. You can check it out on Amazon here.
- Avocado: A lot of people wonder if avocado taste good in a smoothie, and the answer is YES! Avocados provide a creamy texture to smoothies, a subtle sweetness and a whole lot of health benefits: loaded with fiber and lowers cholesterol.
- Blueberries: Fruits go really well with avocado to add sweetness or tartness. This is why I used berries in this avocado smoothie. Blueberries are rich in minerals like iron, magnesium and potassium. On top of that, they have plenty of health benefits like increasing dopamine levels and reduce inflammation. You can definitely use other berries like strawberries, blackberries and raspberries.
- Banana: Is it okay to mix banana and avocado? Most definitely! Adding banana enhances the smoothie texture so it doesn’t feel like mush nor like liquid/juice.
- Condensed Milk: I like using condensed milk instead of regular sugar as sweetener because it provides extra calories and protein. Adding this also makes the smoothie taste like an actual milkshake. It also neutralizes the tartness from the blueberries. If you want to make this a purely vegan smoothie, you can replace the condensed milk with more water or a nut-based milk like almond or cashew milk.
- Water: Water helps balance the sweetness from the condensed milk and lessens the smoothie thickness from the avocado, banana and condensed milk.
Also Read: Brown Sugar Milk Tea Recipe
How To Make Creamy Blueberry Avocado Smoothie
Peel the avocado and discard the pit. Add avocado into the blender.
Add half the blueberries into the blender.
Peel the banana and add it into the blender.
Add condensed milk and into the blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
Serve in glasses and top with remaining blueberries.
Other Dump and Go Recipes You’ll Love
- Chocolate Oatmeal Porridge
- Filipino Hot Chocolate
- Instant Pot Thai Curry Chicken Noodle Soup
- Instant Pot Edamame Scallion Rice
Avocado Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
Be sure to bookmark/save/pin this post so you can easily make these sweet and creamy Berry Avocado Banana Smoothie!
Here’s the Avocado Smoothie Recipe with Blueberries and Banana!
I would love to see how this recipe worked for you! Please share your creations with me on social media and tag me so I can check them out: @TravellinFoodie on Instagram & Twitter and Travelling Foodie on Facebook.
- 1 piece Avocado
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 piece Banana
- 150 millilitres Water
- 100 millilitres Condensed Milk
- Peel the avocado and discard the pit.
- Peel the banana.
- Add the water and condensed milk.
- Add the avocado, banana half the blueberries.
- Blend until desired texture.
- Service in glasses and top with remaining blueberries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 6387Total Fat: 181gSaturated Fat: 107gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 65gCholesterol: 649mgSodium: 3145mgCarbohydrates: 1072gFiber: 10gSugar: 1054gProtein: 154g
Please note that nutrition information you see is provided and automatically calculated by Nutritionix. This may vary depending on the specific ingredients that you use. To ensure the most accurate information, I suggest entering your specific ingredients into a nutrition calculator.
Hope this creamy blueberry avocado banana smoothie recipe gives you an idea on how you can make smoothies with fruits! It’s really such a great and healthy way to start the day.