Want to know how to cook carrots in Ninja Speedi?
Ninja Speedi Carrots are so easy to make and perfectly healthy!
Plus, they come out delicious!
These crispy carrots are great as an appetizer, snack or side dish.
Why Make Carrots in Ninja Speedi
I’m not gonna lie.
I was never a fan of carrots growing up!
I found them bland and hard to eat. I never really understood why people eat them, especially Bugs Bunny!
But after trying cooking them with the Ninja Speedi, I was hooked.
It was tasty and crispy, which makes them addicting healthy snacks.
Carrots are one of the easiest Ninja Speedi recipes you can make.
What You Need For Ninja Speedi Carrots
We are using the Ninja Speedi Rapid Cooker & Air Fryer to cook carrots.
Ninja Speedi is such a unique air fryer type because it can steam and air fry with features that allows you to make “steamed then air fried” dishes in one shot.
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- Granulated Garlic
How To Cook Carrots in Ninja Speedi
It’s very easy to cook carrots in Ninja Speedi, and it’s a set and forget way of making them..
Let me show you how.
Rinse and dry the carrots, then peel and cut them into half-inch rounds.
In a small bowl, add carrots, olive oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic.
Toss to mix and coat.
Add 1/2 cup of water on Ninja Speedi inner pot.
Place crisper tray on bottom position.
Put the seasoned carrots on top of crisper tray.
Close the Ninja Speedi lid and turn the unit on.
Flip the switch to Rapid Cooker and select STEAM & CRISP.
Set temperature to 400F (or 205C)
Set timer to 15 minutes.
When cooking is complete, open the lid and remove the carrots
Enjoy crispy carrots made with Ninja Speedi!
What To Serve with Carrots
Ninja Speedi Carrots can be enjoyed on their own as snacks, but they also make great side dish or toppings to these dishes:
- Air Fryer Kofta Kebab
- Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- Stir Fry Thai Curry Udon
- Creamy Salmon Pasta
- Instant Pot Jerk Ribs
Can You Use Speedi Recipe on the Ninja Combi?
With the Ninja Combi All-in-One Multicooker, Oven and Air Fryer, you might be wondering if Ninja Speedi recipes will work for the Combi as well.
I don’t have a Ninja Combi, but, on researching the functionalities and customer feedbacks who have both, here are my findings:
- Ninja Combi seems to be just an updated version of the Ninja Speedi.
- The Combi basically has the same features as Ninja Speedi.
- It’s just that Ninja Combi is bigger and in a oven-style, loading from the front instead of the top.
- Instead of Speedi Meals, you use Combi Meals function.
- The Speedi has inner pot and crisper tray and the Ninja Combi has a bottom pan and bake tray for the two-level cooking.
- Whereas the Speedi is good cooking meals for 1-2 people, the Combi is good for families and parties.
- Customers who have used both Speedi and Combi say the recipes are interchangeable because of the same setup and features.
So it seems like Ninja Speedi Recipes can be Ninja Combi Recipes.
If you’ve tried a recipe in both Speedi and Combi, let me know your experience.
Ninja Speedi Carrots Recipe
Be sure to bookmark/save/pin this post so you can easily cook crispy carrots in the Ninja Speedi Rapid Cooker & Air Fryer!
I would love to see how this recipe worked for you! Please share your creations with me on social media and tag me so I can check them out: @TravellingFoodie on Instagram & Facebook and @TravellinFoodie on Twitter.
- Wash and dry carrots
- Peel then cut carrots into half-inch rounds
- In a small bowl, add sliced carrots with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic, then toss to combine
- Add water to Ninja Speedi inner pot
- Place crisper tray on bottom position
- Place carrots on the crisper tray and close the lid
- Close the lid and flip the SmartSwitch™ to RAPID COOKER
- Select STEAM & CRISP, set temperature to 400°F (205°C), and set time for 15 minutes
- Press START/STOP to begin cooking (the unit will steam for approximately 4 minutes before crisping.
- Transfer carrots to plate
- Enjoy your Ninja Speedi Carrots!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 84Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1193mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g
Please note that nutrition information you see is provided and automatically calculated by Nutritionix. This may vary depending on the specific ingredients that you use. To ensure the most accurate information, I suggest entering your specific ingredients into a nutrition calculator.
Hope this easy Ninja Speedi Carrot recipe gives you an idea on what you can make with your carrots.
If you’re looking for vegetarian/vegan recipes, these carrots make awesome appetizer, snacks or side dish.