Want to know how to cook corn on the cob in Ninja Speedi?
When summer kicks in and grill season starts, who doesn’t love a good grilled sweet corn?
But I love corn year-round, and it doesn’t need to be summer nor cooked on a grill.
This Ninja Speedi Corn on the Cob is so easy to make and so good!
I love making them as an appetizer, snack or side dish.
Why Make Corn on the Cob in Ninja Speedi
I’ve been using the Ninja Speedi so much, it’s not even funny!
You can find all my Ninja Speedi recipes here.
It can do both steam and air fry, and also run both when cooking.
This is why corn on the cob is perfect with Ninja Speedi.
Sure, there’s steamed corn and there’s air fried corn, but you get both (steamed then air fried) in the Speedi!
Steaming preserves the juices and more nutrients.
Air frying gives some char to enhance the sweetness that we all love.
What You Need For Ninja Speedi Corn on the Cob
We are using the Ninja Speedi Rapid Cooker & Air Fryer to cook corn.
Ninja Speedi is such a unique air fryer type because it can steam and air fry with features that allows you to make “steamed then air fried” dishes in one shot.
- Corn on the Cob
- Olive Oil
- Your choice of seasoning like salt and pepper
How To Cook Corn in Ninja Speedi
It’s very easy to cook corn in Ninja Speedi, and it’s a set and forget way of making them unlike grilling.
Let me show you how.
Remove husk and clean corn.
Brush with olive oil and season to your liking.
Add 1 cup of water on Ninja Speedi inner pot.
Place crisper tray on bottom position.
Put the two ears of corn on the cob on top of crisper tray.
Close the Ninja Speedi lid and turn the unit on.
Flip the switch to Rapid Cooker and select STEAM & CRISP.
Set temperature to 390F (or 200C)
Set timer to 10 minutes.
When cooking is complete, open the lid and remove the corn.
Enjoy this easy corn on the cob made with Ninja Speedi!
Tips for Ninja Speedi Corn
Here are some tips for the easy Ninja Speedi Corn recipe:
- If you don’t want the char, you can just run it on STEAM for 5 minutes.
- If you want more char, increase STEAM & CRISP temperature or time (e.g. to 400F/205C, or 12 minutes)
- If you don’t want to steam, you can AIR FRY at 390F (200C) for 12-15 minutes.
- If you’re serving corn for more people, break the corn on the cob in half before cooking.
- For more flavours, see toppings below.
Corn on the Cob Toppings
Here are some toppings you can add for Ninja Speedi Corn on the Cob:
- Melted butter
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Parmesan cheese
- Seasonings like Cajun Seasoning, Old Bay Seasoning, Jerk Seasoning or Taco Seasoning.
- Garlic or garlic butter
- Cayenne pepper
- Chili powder
- Fresh salsa
- Bacon crumbs
- Fresh rosemary
- Sour cream
What To Serve with Corn on the Cob
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Potato Chips
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Instant Pot Pork Ribs
- Beef and Cheese Wrap
Can You Use Speedi Recipe on the Ninja Combi?
With the Ninja Combi All-in-One Multicooker, Oven and Air Fryer, you might be wondering if Ninja Speedi recipes will work for the Combi as well.
I don’t have a Ninja Combi, but, on researching the functionalities and customer feedbacks who have both, here are my findings:
- Ninja Combi seems to be just an updated version of the Ninja Speedi.
- The Combi basically has the same features as Ninja Speedi.
- It’s just that Ninja Combi is bigger and in a oven-style, loading from the front instead of the top.
- Instead of Speedi Meals, you use Combi Meals function.
- The Speedi has inner pot and crisper tray and the Ninja Combi has a bottom pan and bake tray for the two-level cooking.
- Whereas the Speedi is good cooking meals for 1-2 people, the Combi is good for families and parties.
- Customers who have used both Speedi and Combi say the recipes are interchangeable because of the same setup and features.
So it seems like Ninja Speedi Recipes can be Ninja Combi Recipes.
If you’ve tried a recipe in both Speedi and Combi, let me know your experience.
Ninja Speedi Corn on the Cob Recipe
Be sure to bookmark/save/pin this post so you can easily cook corn on the cob in the Ninja Speedi Rapid Cooker & Air Fryer!
I would love to see how this recipe worked for you! Please share your creations with me on social media and tag me so I can check them out: @TravellingFoodie on Instagram & Facebook and @TravellinFoodie on Twitter.
- 2 ears Corn on the Cob
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Water
- Remove husk and clean corn on the cob
- Brush with oil and, optionally, season to taste
- Add water to Ninja Speedi pot
- Place crisper tray on bottom position
- Put corn on the cob on opposite sides of crisper tray
- Close the lid and flip the SmartSwitch™ to RAPID COOKER
- Select STEAM & CRISP, set temperature to 390°F (200°C), and set time for 10 minutes.
- Press START/STOP to begin cooking (the unit will steam for approximately 4 minutes before crisping.
- Remove corn
- Add optional toppings.
- Enjoy your Ninja Speedi Corn on the Cob!
If you want more char, set to 400F (or 205C).
Optional seasoning and toppings:
- Melted butter, garlic butter or herb butter
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Cheese crumbles like feta, blue cheese, parmesan or cotija
- Seasoning like Cajun, Old Bay, Taco and Jerk
- Chili or cayenne powder
- Fresh thyme or rosemary
- Bacon crumbs and sour cream
- Chives or cilantro
- Fresh salsa
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 205mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 3g
Please note that nutrition information you see is provided and automatically calculated by Nutritionix. This may vary depending on the specific ingredients that you use. To ensure the most accurate information, I suggest entering your specific ingredients into a nutrition calculator.
Hope this Ninja Speedi Corn recipe gives you an idea for what appetizer, snacks or side dish to make!